First, I would like to thank all my friends (followers) for being in touch with me! I think one of the best part of blogging is making friends! 🙂
Second, I am really sorry for not posting anything for a week! I was busy with my exams this week but finally, now they’re over. 😆 let’s do party!
Third, let’s get to the point. Finally, I was nominated for this challenge. And let me tell you at first, it was really (REALLY) difficult for me to pick out the best ones! So, here are one of the best quotes I love…
I don’t know why I love this quote so much but whenever I read it, I start to think deeper about what I am actually doing with my life…
“Life is only a one time offer, we must use it well!”
I love this quote! Your choice really matters!
Have you ever read this?
A child asked God – “If my destiny is already written, then why should I wish for anything?”
God replied – “maybe, in some parts, I’ve written AS YOU WISH”
Remember Harry Potter? Of course you do! Remember the hat scene, he chose to be in Gryffindor!
One of the best quotes I love!
If you think that you can’t clear this obstacle, then let me say it for you “you can’t”
“Life begins where your comfort zone ends!”
Break your own rules and live your life the way you’ve never thought you would!
These are the quotes which influenced me a lot! I hope you liked them too…
Thank you so much https://ecstaticsoulblog.wordpress.com/ for giving me this opportunity. Friends, check out her blog and I’m sure you’ll love it!
Rules for the 3 days quote Challenge :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
3. Nominate three bloggers each day.
Now, the MOST difficult part comes, I must nominate three bloggers. (Sorry if I don’t nominate you… 😥 but still, there are two days left, leave a comment if you like to get nominated and I’ll try my best!)
So, let’s do this. I would like to nominate :
1. Zodiac https://luminousfeathers.wordpress.com/ do check out her blog, it’s awesome! (Trust me)
2. Kaustubh https://kaustubh2323.wordpress.com/ Do check out his blog and I’m sure you won’t regret it!
3. https://therantingsofabookworm.wordpress.com/ Potter head? Do yourself a favor and check out her blog! Harry Potter’s fan would surely love it though there’s much more…
I hope you’ll like their blogs too!
Have a wonderful day! Stay happy and love yourself.