I hope you all are Awesome!
So, I was nominated for this tag by my friend, Crystalamay.
Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. Friends, check out her blog if you haven’t yet and you’ll love it!
Here are the rules of this tag:
- Write your name
- Write your blog name
- Write your favourite word and its definition
- Write something nice
- Write the name of your favourite song right now
- What’re you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself
- Write/ draw your favourite emoticon
- Write a silly message
- Write who you’re tagging (the more the merrier!
So, I would first like to say sorry for my bad handwriting. I know you can’t understand my hsjsigabsmskaggsb. So, I will just write it again down here so that you can read it.
1. Harsh Jain
3. “Om” – the sound of the universe. (The past, present and future, everything lies in this word.)
4.You are blessed if you can identify tears on a smiling face even in rain! 🙂
5. I just can’t, other songs will break up with me! 😥
6. I’m writing with a gel pen from Rorito (former Reynolds)
7. Let’s do this in points :
- I want to drive the auto rickshaw once in my life. (I said “just once”, I don’t want to be a rickshaw puller.)
- Once I read it somewhere that those who writes small, are really sensitive and get sad even on the smallest matter. From then, I started to write big and still I can’t. (OK, I know that wasn’t funny.)
- After laughing madly on a dumb joke, I used to stand in front of the mirror, making the same face, just to know that how dumb I looked at that moment.
8. I think my drawing isn’t that bad?
9. Cooper poop en birds! (Comment what you think it’s translation is.)
10. I tag everyone who likes this post or comments on this post!
#love yourself 💜
Goodbye and have a wonderful day!