How are you? I hope your answer is AWESOME!
I am really fed up with lying in this bed. It was a luxury for me few days back but now it’s irritating me.
If you have read my earlier post, Bhajan Sangeet Competition. You must be knowing that my legs have gone for a holiday and they don’t seem to be coming back so soon. So, I am here always hugging my bed.
Let’s finish my boring talks.
So, I have been awarded with this wonderful blog awards by two amazing bloggers. I am really glad that you believe that I deserve this award. (I don’t know how, but err Thank You So Much!!!)
I least expected that someone would be interested in reading and knowing about me. Still, I decided: Let’s torture my readers!
I know I am really bad because I have refused to so many blog awards saying that I don’t do blog awards anymore. I am really sorry. Please Kill me. (No, don’t take that seriously)
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
- What do you prefer; Shopping or Movie?
Both, let me waste your time. See, would you believe if I say that I have never been to any Cinema Hall till date. Though I don’t cry to go there but I’ve never been there. You must be thinking: such type of people actually exist? Yeah, I exist (hopefully)
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
What’s their meaning? Let me Google it. Just be here, I’ll be back in a minute. So I am back. See, I am both. (Depends on the circumstances) though I am generally Introvert (shy, if this is what it means) I behave like a fool interacting with people in person but online I am really good (atleast I think so)
- You’ve won 1 million US-Dollars but can’t keep it for yourself – what would you do with it instead?
Let me think about it. So, I will do something extra ordinary. I will definitely do something extra ordinary with them. Next question please? (If you’re thinking I am dodging that question. You’re right. See, I won’t donate it to the charity (I don’t trust Charities) if there’s a way I can help the needy ones myself, then I will definitely spend all that money on them. Such a diplomatic Question!
- If time-travels were possible, would you travel?
No, I won’t. See, past has made me and future is best unrevealed. I love to live in present. I wish if I could change some things from my past or if I could just take a sneak peak who would be my wife, or how would I do in future. But no. Everything comes to you at the right time. Have patience. If you’ll lose yourself in travelling in the past and the future, you will kill your present. Present is called present because it’s a gift. I love unwrapping my gifts.
- Who brings smile on your face the moment you see them? (apart from parents, of course)
There are so many things that can make me smile. Hard to mention any of them. (If there are so many things, how is it hard? Next question please?)
- What kind of super-power would you like to have? (like invincibility, telepathy, flying e.t.c)
I would like to have an extraordinary super power. The power of turning anything into cake and all those stuffs I love. Let’s get serious: Telepathy is really a good one. Flying? (Did I mention I have Acrophobia or maybe I feel that way)
- Do you watch anime? If YES, Which one is your favourite one?
Do these ones like Doraemon, Shinchan, Pokemon, Beyblade, oh my god there are so many and there are too many count as Anime? If yes, then they all are my favourite.
- If you could start your own TV Series – what would it be based on?
Fantasy!!! A lot of Fantasy. A world no one would have dreamt about till now. A world with the most unique and magical creatures. And A world cursed with the most dangerous curse.
- What are your favourite pass time hobbies?
Do I have any hobbies? I don’t think so. I do so many things: I dance, sing, paint, play, blog and so many other things. Btw, my favourite pass time hobbies is wandering in the world of YouTube. It can take you to anywhere.
- Do you have a secret crush on someone? Yes or No?
My crush is so secret that it’s a secret even to me. I really don’t know if I have a secret crush on someone.
- What will you do if you become the President of your country for one day?
President!??? Sorry my imagination don’t allow me to think like this. It’s a HUGE responsibility to run a country. But If I could do anything, I would try my best to educate everyone (if it’s possible in one day!)
- What is your favorite food?
I am a vegetarian. So, I love everything my mom cooks (especailly Dal Makhani and Baigan ka Bharta by my Mom’s hands.)
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Researching about stupid but interesting topics!
- What is your favorite song?
I just can’t mention one, others will break up with me.
- How do you like to have fun?
I like to have fun by reading the climax of the novel (fantasy or mystery) by painting anything, by watching TV and there are so many other things.
- What do you prefer the most between cooking and baking?
Are they both different? Oh my god! Please tell me that they are same. Wait, let me Google about it!
So, I prefer both. (Still confused about both these terms) next question please?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
On the mount Olympus. Ok let’s get serious: see, I really don’t know where I will be then. But wherever I will be, I wish I’ll be with my family always happy.
- Are you a morning person?
If you are forced to wake up early at the morning because the clock is ticking in the voice of LISA (1920) then definitely yes!
- What is the thing that matters to you the most?
- What do you like the most about blogging?
Interacting with beautiful people like you!
So, I think here is where the question ends.
I nominate everyone who is reading this post right now. If you like this, you are nominated. If you comment, you’re definitely nominated!
Just pick up any 10 questions from the ones answered above.
It was really fun. Hope I made you smile.
Have a wonderful day!!!