If you want to skip directly to the awards, you can, but remember – it is a sin to not listen to my story.
It all started the day when I was bombarded with so many awards that I lost the feel. I wasn’t getting much happiness by those awards as I used to get when I received my first award! And that was the moment I realized that – ‘Harsh!! What happened to that Harsh who used to find happiness in the smallest of the things?’ And that day I cried a river and swore that I will do every award I will be nominated for. And guess what happened afterward, no one nominated me!!!!!!! (cries staring at the screen)
But no, this was not the end, some beautiful souls did nominate me and I am so much happy that I can’t even tell you.
These were the following lessons I learned from this experience:
#1. Never take anything for granted.
#2. Never forget the value of the things that you have in excess, just remember the day when you didn’t have it.
#3. Dene wala jab bhi deta, deta chappar phaad ke!
The end of my story.
The start of the award ceremony!!!
Name of those Beautiful souls:
A very big thank you to Reflectionofdes from the bottom of my heart and a very big “pippo” to Deepika Di for such an honor. I am really so happy that I can’t put it in words!
Both the blogs are so amazing. You’re already following their blogs, right? If not, you’re missing out two amazing persons that are hard to find here. 🙂
⚘ Rules ⚘
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I am an innocent Panda, so I will break the rules!!!!
The Story of My Blog:
It all started the day when our teacher asked us to write a poem for the school magazine. She had more expectations from me, so yes, I wrote it and next day I went to my teacher and there she took the poem and said, “Thank You, now you go.”
I stood there like my heart was snatched from me, without any explanation. I spent so much of my mind to write that piece and then it all ended with a “Thank you, now you go.”
I wanted some feedback, else how would I get to know how I write? The writing was a really serious topic for me then, even now it is.
So I went back to my home and typed on google “How to get feedback on your poem?” And you know what happened afterward, a Panda from an another planet started his blog and met so many amazing peoples, that he thinks that it was his best decision to start a blog! 🙂
Advices for New Bloggers:
Be prepared for getting some advices from a 15 y.o. boy!
- Never try to copy someone, you are free to steal their idea, but not copy. This is YOUR blog, write whatever you want and whatever you think. Those who will like your thoughts, will read more of you. Keep this thing in your mind – You should not disappoint your readers, but you should not disappoint yourself too. When you get some audience, it becomes your responsibilty to serve them the stuff for which they have followed you. Be you who you are because you’re the only you!
- Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Blogging is not easy, and the only reason it is not easy because it asks for time! What you have to do is, visit other’s blogs and tell them that you’re liking their website, 67% chances are – that person will visit you blog back and appreciate your content. Yes, now comes the crucial step: Starting the conversation. You have to make him/her believe that you are really interested in reading what they write, and yes don’t be fake, don’t fake people by not even reading their posts and commenting “Oh my God, That was superb!” All the one liners are great in stories, not in comment sections. After you start the conversation, just say politely “Would you like to read my latest post, I hope you’ll like it.” 100% chances are they will read, because no one says no and if they say yes, they are committed. (I do it even now, haha)
Now comes the time to break some rules, I won’t choose just 15 bloggers. And yes, the blogs are not in any order.
- Meenakshi Di
- Shiva Sir
- Ashu Bhai
- Purva Di
- Miss Dark Ji
- Ishaan Bhai
- Prachi Di
- Supreet Bhaiya
- Anju’s World Blog
- Sparkling Poems
- Kamal Di
- Vivek Bhai
- Wings of Poetry
- Harsh Bhai
- Poem Hobby
- The poetic Warrior
- Namrata Di
- Luminous Feathers
- Poetry Lover
Have a Great Day!!